There’s nothing like corn on the cob. Now you can have corn in an easy to eat soup form. This would make a great side dish to any dinner. However, this recipe can be enhanced by adding your favorite meat or protein.
Serves 4 to 6 people.
- 2 Soup or Sauce Pans
- 2 cups Enoki
- 1 Leek
- 4 teaspoons Osem Consomme
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 7 ounces of Canned Corn
- 2 Egg Whites
- Soak enoki in water.
- Wash leek and cut into small strips.
- Add canned corn to sauce pan and fill with water.
- Boil corn for 5 minutes.
- Combine consomme and water in soup pan and bring to boil.
- Add leek, and butter in consommé soup pan.
- Add egg whites to consommé pan, and stir well. Let eggs cook for ten minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from water and cut smaller.
- Add mushrooms in soup pan.
- Drain the sauce pan with the corn.
- Put corn in mixer, add a cup of water and make corn porridge-like.
- Add corn mixture into consommé soup pan.
- Stir mixture well into soup while letting soup boil.
- Add salt to soup and mix well.
- To make this recipe Vegan, use a Vegan butter alternative, such as Earth Balance.
- This recipe should be kosher as is.
- You can add a meat to this to give this recipe a bit more variety if you wish.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!