This recipe here will put some zing in your step. This would make a great dinner or prepared for lunch. This is a light dish with a great flavor and some heat. Give this recipe of whirl and let us know how you like it.
This recipe serves 4.
- Griddle Pan
- Small Bowl
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Habenero Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Oregano
- 2 Limes
- 4 – 7 ounce Swordfish Steaks (or vegan alternative)
- 4 Lime Wedges
- In small bowl, mix ground pepper, avocado oil, oregano, lime juice squeezed from fresh lime, salt, and pepper. This makes a spicy sauce.
- Lay steaks on plate and pour on sauce, then rub sauce all over fish.
- Heat griddle pan on high heat.
- Put steaks in griddle pan. Fit only as many as you can comfortably fit in the pan.
- Cook each steak for about 3 to 5 minutes. Each side must be thoroughly cooked.
- After fish is cooked, cut another lime into quarters and squeeze one quarter on each steak, assuming 4 steaks.
- To make this vegan: Use extra firm tofu steaks instead of fish.
- This recipe is kosher as is.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!