I personally don’t usually post too many recipes with meat, but here’s an interesting one that’s appetizing and easy to make with the right equipment. This is a tasty recipe that is sure to make dinner a hit.
Serves 4 people.
- 8 Skewers
- Frying Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 pound Chicken (or vegan alternative)
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 Jalapeño
- 2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 Half Lemon (Squeezed to juice)
- Salt as needed.
- Mince chicken.
- In one blender, add the following: Onions, Chili Powder, Ginger, Jalapeño, Garlic, Avocado Oil, Cardamom, Salt and minced Chicken.
- Mince until mixture is purred.
- Let mixture sit got 30 minutes
- Oil hands.
- Place chicken mix on skewers in typical “kabob” fashion.
- Roll meat to further cylinder shape.
- Place on frying pan with Medium High Heat.
- Rotate occasionally until all sides golden brown.
- Brush on Avocado oil if necessary or desired.
- If vegan, use suggestion above.
- Should be kosher as is.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
For more recipes, click here. For some partner deals, click here.
Please click on our links or visit our store to support our site!
You must log in to post a comment.