I personally don’t usually post too many recipes with meat, but here’s an interesting one that’s appetizing and easy to make with the right equipment. This is a tasty recipe that is sure to make dinner a hit.
Serves 4 people.
- 8 Skewers
- Frying Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 pound Chicken (or vegan alternative)
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 Jalapeño
- 2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 Half Lemon (Squeezed to juice)
- Salt as needed.
- Mince chicken.
- In one blender, add the following: Onions, Chili Powder, Ginger, Jalapeño, Garlic, Avocado Oil, Cardamom, Salt and minced Chicken.
- Mince until mixture is purred.
- Let mixture sit got 30 minutes
- Oil hands.
- Place chicken mix on skewers in typical “kabob” fashion.
- Roll meat to further cylinder shape.
- Place on frying pan with Medium High Heat.
- Rotate occasionally until all sides golden brown.
- Brush on Avocado oil if necessary or desired.
- If vegan, use suggestion above.
- Should be kosher as is.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!