Asparagus, some people love it, some people, not so much. However, we guarantee you’ll love the kick this recipe provides. This is a pretty simple side dish recipe and requires only a few ingredients. Since it’s a green veg, it’s pretty healthy too. We’ve added a couple things to make this spicy too, to your liking of course.
- 1 Pound of Fresh Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Habanero Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper as desired
- Place cast iron griddle on stove top.
- Warm griddle to high heat.
- Coat avocado oil on the asparagus.
- Sprinkle habenero chili powder, salt and pepper on asparagus.
- Place asparagus on griddle and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally flipping asparagus to brown all sides.
- This recipe is vegan and kosher friendly as is.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!