Asparagus, some people love it, some people, not so much. However, we guarantee you’ll love the kick this recipe provides. This is a pretty simple side dish recipe and requires only a few ingredients. Since it’s a green veg, it’s pretty healthy too. We’ve added a couple things to make this spicy too, to your liking of course.
- 1 Pound of Fresh Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Habanero Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper as desired
- Place cast iron griddle on stove top.
- Warm griddle to high heat.
- Coat avocado oil on the asparagus.
- Sprinkle habenero chili powder, salt and pepper on asparagus.
- Place asparagus on griddle and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, occasionally flipping asparagus to brown all sides.
- This recipe is vegan and kosher friendly as is.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
For more recipes, click here. For some partner deals, click here.
Please click on our links or visit our store to support our site!
You must log in to post a comment.