I love my air fryer. It’s not professional equipment, but it’s very clean, easy, and effective. Here is a recipe with salmon that should be tasty and very easy to make. We managed to use the easy of an air fryer to make a salmon fillet fast and delicious.
Serves 2 people.
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Teaspoons Avocado Oil
- 4 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper, as needed.
- Optional Lemon or Lime Slices
- If Salmon is frozen, let Salmon sit for an hour on counter and on a plate to thaw.
- Rub fillets with avocado oil and then coat with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place fillets in air fryer basket and put in air fryer.
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees and 7 minutes.
- When timer is complete, remove basket and check for desired darkness and poke fillets with fork to make sure meat is cooked. Meat should easily slip off fork when done.
- Optionally squeeze with lemon or lime for more flavor.
- To make this Vegan: Use firm tofu about the size of a normal salmon fillet per fillet desired. It is also ideal to cut slits into the tofu, to give a salmon like consistency, allow flavor from the chili powder, salt, pepper and citrus to be further absorbed into the tofu.
- This recipe is kosher as is, provided all ingredients are kosher.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!