I love my air fryer. It’s not professional equipment, but it’s very clean, easy, and effective. Here is a recipe with salmon that should be tasty and very easy to make. We managed to use the easy of an air fryer to make a salmon fillet fast and delicious.
Serves 2 people.
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Teaspoons Avocado Oil
- 4 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper, as needed.
- Optional Lemon or Lime Slices
- If Salmon is frozen, let Salmon sit for an hour on counter and on a plate to thaw.
- Rub fillets with avocado oil and then coat with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place fillets in air fryer basket and put in air fryer.
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees and 7 minutes.
- When timer is complete, remove basket and check for desired darkness and poke fillets with fork to make sure meat is cooked. Meat should easily slip off fork when done.
- Optionally squeeze with lemon or lime for more flavor.
- To make this Vegan: Use firm tofu about the size of a normal salmon fillet per fillet desired. It is also ideal to cut slits into the tofu, to give a salmon like consistency, allow flavor from the chili powder, salt, pepper and citrus to be further absorbed into the tofu.
- This recipe is kosher as is, provided all ingredients are kosher.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
For more recipes, click here. For some partner deals, click here.
Please click on our links or visit our store to support our site!
You must log in to post a comment.