Here’s a fun and easy dish to create delicious salmon fillets that taste great. This recipe is a combined recipe from Allrecipes.com and Mama Bear’s Cookbook, with our twist on it. We hope you enjoy this great recipe.
This recipe serves 4 people.
- 1 1/4 Pounds Salmon Fillets
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 2/3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 1/3 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Avocado Oil
- 2 Green Onions
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Paprika
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 Sukrin Gold Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- In another sauce pan, combine apple cider vinegar, Sukrin gold, ginger, and sesame seeds to make teriyaki sauce.
- Reduce teriyaki mix to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix in xanthan gum and seasame oil into teriyaki pan.
- Set teriyaki pan aside on low heat to keep warm.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Oil lining with avocado oil.
- Place fillets in pan.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- In mixing bowl, mix butter, paprika, and lemon juice.
- Pour mix over fish fillets.
- Place fish in oven.
- Let bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fish can flake off by easily separating meat with fork.
- Cut up green onion into small slices.
- Sprinkle on green onion and drizzle teriyaki sauce on fish and serve.
- To make this Vegan: Use a block of Extra-Firm Block Tofu. More of the seasoning’s flavors can get into the tofu if it’s sliced into smaller slices before baking.
- If the butter is kosher, then this recipe is kosher as is.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!