Let me tell you something, I love potato chips. I mean, I could chow on those all day. However, I am also aware that potato chips are not very healthy. So, in a quest for something healthier and almost as tasty, I found a recipe for Zucchini chips from Awe Filled Homemaker and made a couple change to suit to our liking. Enjoy our recipe below.
This recipe should serve 6.
- 3 Whole Large Zucchinis
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Cooking Spray
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put wire rack on top of baking pan.
- Cut up zucchini into very thin slices.
- Dry zucchini with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Break eggs in bowl.
- Lightly whisk eggs until even.
- Put Parmesan and Cayenne pepper in another bowl and mix together.
- Dip zucchini slices in egg, then Parmesan mix.
- Place zucchini slices on wire rack to drip.
- Spray slices with cooking spray.
- Place slices in air fryer basket.
- Fry in air fryer at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chip as desired.
- Serve with ranch dip if desired.
- To make this Vegan: You can use everything except egg. Egg might be replaced with egg replacer.
- This recipe is kosher as is, as long as all components are kosher.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
For more recipes, click here. For some partner deals, click here.
Please click on our links or visit our store to support our site!
You must log in to post a comment.