Let me tell you something, I love potato chips. I mean, I could chow on those all day. However, I am also aware that potato chips are not very healthy. So, in a quest for something healthier and almost as tasty, I found a recipe for Zucchini chips from Awe Filled Homemaker and made a couple change to suit to our liking. Enjoy our recipe below.
This recipe should serve 6.
- 3 Whole Large Zucchinis
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Cooking Spray
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put wire rack on top of baking pan.
- Cut up zucchini into very thin slices.
- Dry zucchini with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Break eggs in bowl.
- Lightly whisk eggs until even.
- Put Parmesan and Cayenne pepper in another bowl and mix together.
- Dip zucchini slices in egg, then Parmesan mix.
- Place zucchini slices on wire rack to drip.
- Spray slices with cooking spray.
- Place slices in air fryer basket.
- Fry in air fryer at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chip as desired.
- Serve with ranch dip if desired.
- To make this Vegan: You can use everything except egg. Egg might be replaced with egg replacer.
- This recipe is kosher as is, as long as all components are kosher.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!