I’m a big fan of two things, spinach, which is not part of the recipe, and snap peas, which definitely is. Today, I’m posting a recipe I like for simple, sauteed snap peas, using garlic, salt and pepper. This recipe is pretty simple, relatively healthy, and delicious. This would make a great side with steak or fish.
Serves 8, usually as a side.
- 2 Pounds Fresh Snap Peas
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- Salt and Pepper, As Needed
- Mince garlic.
- Remove ends from fresh snap peas. Easily done by peeling string down from side.
- Heat avocado oil in saute pan on high heat.
- Add snap peas to pan.
- Cook snap peas until golden brown. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic to pan and saute for 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper, as needed.
- Everything on this recipe is vegan and kosher as is.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!