Who doesn’t love cheese or chips? Well, how about chips made from cheese? Here is a recipe for some chips made entirely from cheese, instead of potatoes.
Serves 1-2 people.
- 8 ounces of Cheese (your choice, but Parmesan is best)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place baking paper on top of baking sheet.
- Slice cheese into very thin slices.
- Place slices on baking sheet.
- Place sheet into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- To make this Vegan: Use this recipe with Nutritional Yeast to make a Vegan version of this.
- This recipe is kosher or halal as is, provided all ingredients are such.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!