Who doesn’t love pasta? Well, we scoured the internet to find a pasta that tastes great and generally healthier than most. When you add olives and cheese to the mix, you really have something delicious. Make plenty and eat as much as your appetite desires. You’re sure to enjoy this dish.
- 16 oz Rotini Pasta (Click here for low carb pasta idea)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (or Vegan alternative)
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 12 oz Shredded Cheese of your choice (Vegan alternative)
- About 2 handful of Black or Green Olives
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- Enough water to completely cook and cover pasta.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring large pot of water with salt to boil.
- Put rotini in water and let boil for 12 minutes, using recommended low carb pasta. Pasta should be al dente.
- Drain when rotini when ready.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Whisk almond flour in butter mixture until smooth.
- Slowly combine milk with butter mixture with whisk. This should take 5-7 minutes, but could take longer.
- Remove mix from heat.
- In baking pan, put in rotini, olives, butter-flour mix, and stir. Top mix with olives and shredded cheese.
- Place baking pan in oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- To make this Vegan: Use the recommended vegan alternatives in the ingredients list.
- This recipe is kosher as is, provided all ingredients are kosher.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!