Today, we have some delicious pancakes, that are actually healthy! These are made in a low carb manner, which makes them great for controlling sugar intake, however you won’t notice that you are using different ingredients when you eat them. These are truly a taste to behold, if you like pancakes.
Serves about 4 people.
- 5 eggs
- 8 oz Soft Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar-Free Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray (as needed)
- Preheat griddle to about 225 degrees or medium high heat.
- Break eggs into blender container.
- Put cream cheese in blender container.
- Blend contents until contents are smooth and evenly blended.
- Put Sugar-Free Syrup, Almond Flour, and Cinnamon into blender container.
- Continue to blender contents until well combined.
- Spray preheated griddle with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into griddle, just enough to barely fill to edges.
- Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes. Pancakes shouldn’t tear when lifted by spatula.
- Flip pancakes.
- Cool for another 5 minutes.
- Repeat steps until all batter is used. Use cooking spray between each batch.
- To make this Vegan: Replace Eggs with Follow Your Heart Egg Replacer.
- This meal is kosher as is, provided all ingredients are themselves kosher.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!