Today, we have some delicious pancakes, that are actually healthy! These are made in a low carb manner, which makes them great for controlling sugar intake, however you won’t notice that you are using different ingredients when you eat them. These are truly a taste to behold, if you like pancakes.
Serves about 4 people.
- 5 eggs
- 8 oz Soft Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar-Free Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray (as needed)
- Preheat griddle to about 225 degrees or medium high heat.
- Break eggs into blender container.
- Put cream cheese in blender container.
- Blend contents until contents are smooth and evenly blended.
- Put Sugar-Free Syrup, Almond Flour, and Cinnamon into blender container.
- Continue to blender contents until well combined.
- Spray preheated griddle with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into griddle, just enough to barely fill to edges.
- Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes. Pancakes shouldn’t tear when lifted by spatula.
- Flip pancakes.
- Cool for another 5 minutes.
- Repeat steps until all batter is used. Use cooking spray between each batch.
- To make this Vegan: Replace Eggs with Follow Your Heart Egg Replacer.
- This meal is kosher as is, provided all ingredients are themselves kosher.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
For more recipes, click here. For some partner deals, click here.
Please click on our links or visit our store to support our site!
You must log in to post a comment.