Happy Mother’s Day! Let’s give mama some rest and make something delicious and simple to celebrate the day. This salsa is our household favorite. We like it spicy, and boy, does this kick it up! Since, this salsa has spinach in it, it’ll make your mother happy too.
Contains about 60 servings.
- 1 or 2 Habaneros (optional, but highly recommended)
- 4 Jalapeños
- 8 oz Spinach
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 6 Pounds Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- Peel and chop up tomatoes and onion.
- Dice jalapeños and habaneros.
- Mince garlic.
- Place all ingredients in blender container and put on lid.
- Place blender container on blender motor.
- Place on Puree setting and blend to satisfaction. Chunky is recommended.
- This recipe is both Vegan and Kosher as described.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
For more recipes, click here. For some partner deals, click here.
Please click on our links or visit our store to support our site!
You must log in to post a comment.