It’s hard to deny that most of us love chocolate. Well, I am no exception. I start my weekdays with a super mocha chocolate smoothie. This is really quick to make and is bound to give you a great boost to your day. It has everything you need to give you
This recipe serves one.
- 1/16 Bar of Dark Semi-sweet Chocolate (90%+)
- 2 Spoons of Orgain Chocolate Protein Mix (or similar mix)
- 1 Cup Cold Brew Coffee
- About 1/2 Cup of Skim Milk, or Almond and Cashew Milk
- Handful of Ice Cubes
- Put ice in cup from Magic Bullet.
- Spoon in two cups of Orgain mix.
- Shave in semi-sweet chocolate bar.
- Pour cold brew coffee in cup.
- Fill in rest with milk to very top of cup.
- Close lid with Magic Bullet mixer attachment.
- Place cup on Magic Bullet and press down and twist to mix.
- Let mix until fully blended.
- This is vegan if you use Almond or Cashew Milk.
- This recipe is kosher as is.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!