This is a delicious Italian favorite. This recipe is pretty simple, add meatballs, tomatoes, mix and hot sauce. It feels great to eat this and relax after a hard long day, or if you’re feeling a little bit under the weather. We hope you enjoy this one.
- WonderSlim Tomato Soup Base Mix
- 2 Cups Water
- One package of Pre-made Meatballs (Regular or Vegan) (Or you can make the meatballs yourself with this recipe)
- 2 Tomatoes (optional)
- Your favorite hot sauce (optional)
- Warm and prepare meatballs as directed on package, or prepare meatballs if homemade. Use whole package.
- Slice up tomatoes into eighths.
- Boil water in saucepan.
- Once water is boiling, mix two packets of soup mix base with boiling water, and add tomatoes and hot sauce.
- Stir until soup mix base is throughly dissolved.
- To make this Vegan, use the meatballs recommended above. I would also replace the tomato soup mix with Vivian’s Tomato Soup mix.
- To make this kosher, replace the tomato soup mix with 4 Tablespoons Tomato Powder and use the Vegan meatballs, to make them parve. You can use kosher meat to make meatballs if desired.
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Please click on our links or visit our store to support our site!
For more recipes, click here. For some partner deals, click here.
You must log in to post a comment.