Today. Let’s talk about bread. In my opinion, the best bread is homemade. I remember when my parents would make bread. It was best fresh and warm out of the oven.
Check out this video below for a variety of bread-making methods below:
Now, check out some supplies below that can help you get started.
Cuisinart – Chef’s Classic 9″ Loaf Pan – Champagne
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 9″ Loaf Pan: Make delicious bread or meatloaf in this pan, which features heavy-gauge steel construction for even baking. The nonstick surface and dishwasher-safe design make presentation easy and cleanup a breeze.
Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker
With the Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Pound Convection Bread Maker, new bread doesn’t get any fresher – or simpler – than this! Cuisinart offers master baking in smooth, brushed, Stainless Steel to convey a great-looking Convection Bread Maker, that naturally changes speed and timing, and moves air around while preparing. Selective Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings are only 3 of 16 preset menu alternatives, which are accessible with a pinch. Cuisinart includes 3 crust types and 3 portion sizes, to give bread fans a decision of more than 100 bread, batter, cake – and even jam – blends!
- Simple settings give 16 pre-customized menu alternatives, 3 crust types, and 3 loaf sizes.
- Solid choices of low-carb and gluten-free preset menu alternatives and formulas.
- Great menu choices of hand-made batter takes essential mixture through a few long, moderate cool rises for chewier surfaces and traditional crusts.
- Great textures are given by the convection feature which forces air around for delicious crust and textures.
- Champion styling of Stainless Steel, and, tough, stay-cool handles.
- Removable cover with viewing window.
- Timer to auto-start and bake-only options.
- Removable bread pan and kneading paddle.
- Measuring cup, measuring spoon and recipe book
- BPA Free
You must log in to post a comment.