Tonight is Pasta night! Or is it Pizza night? Well, it can be both! This recipe is sure to complete your pizza craving. My family really enjoys this one, because it combines all the best from pizza and pasta into one delicious dish. Additionally, we use special ingredients in this recipe to make it a bit healthier then both pizza or spaghetti. Check out our recipe below.
This dish serves 4.
Equipment You Need
- 2 Cups Dreamfields Healthy Carb Pasta
- 1/2 Cup No Sugar Tomato Sauce
- 1 Ounce Mozzarella (Fresh)
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Provolone Cheese
- 15 Slices of Pepperoni(optional)
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Chili Pepper (optional)
- Enough water to submerge pasta in pot.
- Turn on broiler to preheat.
- Fill pot with water and boil.
- Once water is boiling, drop in pasta.
- Drain pot once pasta is soft. This may take about 5-7 minutes.
- Warm saucepan.
- Put tomato sauce, oregano, basil, garlic powder and optional chili powder in sauce pan to combine and warm.
- Combine sauce and pasta in mixing bowl in baking sheet with high walls. Evenly sprinkle cheeses on top with optional pepperoni.
- Place mixing bowl or baking sheet in broiler, provided broiler is properly preheated at this point.
- Keep in broiler until cheese is melted. This could take 30-60 minutes.
- To make this Vegan: Use your favorite Vegan similar cheeses and pepperoni.
- To make this Kosher: This recipe is kosher if you don’t use any real pepperoni. Passover is almost over, so save this one for a few hours!
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
For more recipes, click here. For some partner deals, click here.
Please click on our links or visit our store to support our site!
You must log in to post a comment.